Friday, June 4, 2010

My Hair Products for the Moment


Well, this is my 5th day using the Mixed Chicks hair products. I wanted to see how good this product would be for me so I am using them exclusively. I purchased the Mixed Chicks Shampoo, Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner, as well as the Mixed Chicks Leave In conditioner. I must say that I like the products but I see the same results as I did when using Garnier Products.


I will say that I love the smell of the products. My husband says that he hasn't noticed a difference and my curls and waves are the same. I guess the products are to help manageability.... I dunno. At any rate I may not buy any more of this product knowing that I can get Garnier products that do the same thing for a fraction of the cost.
The picture I posted shows all the Mixed Chicks products I am currently using including my Wide Tooth comb. I recommend that everyone has one. Only comb your hair when it's wet. I comb my hair in the shower and that is it. You subject your locks to breakage when you comb it when it is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment