Monday, June 7, 2010

Who says Natural Hair Can't grow???




























I recently cut my hair in November of 2009. I cut it because my flat iron was damaging my hair. I knew it was damaged because my ends would no longer curl naturally... instead they just went straight. This was a problem for me and also resulted in me no longer using that Flat Iron. Now when I straighten my hair I use the InStyler, but that is another story. I am posting two pictures today with my hair in its natural state; one when I first got my hair cut in November of 2009(right), and Today June 7, 2010 (left).

I will also post what my hair looked like with the InStyler flat iron when I first got it cut and now.


Natural hair can grow when you take care of it. I am not an expert but I can say that my hair is healthy, and I love my natural hair, but don't mind straightening from time to time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment