Thursday, June 3, 2010

STAYING NATURAL


Staying Natural is not hard for me because I have tried everything else; weaves, perms, hair dye, EVERYTHING!!! When I got my first perm 6 years ago I loved the fact that it was straight all the time. Then I started missing my waves and curls so I cut the perm out completely and started over. I also stopped wearing weaves and wigs because I did not like who I was when I took all of the fakeness out. This was a huge problem for me because I felt that I was beginning to not like who I was for me.


I began to find out that I was not alone in my journey when I scoured the internet and found other sites such as fotki.com.


This will be the beginning of many posts to come of natural hairstyles and products I try on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment